This is an old revision of the document!
Writing firmware in WIZwiki-W7500 has three ways.
1. When you connect the USB cable to the WIZwiki-W7500, PC recognized as a removable disk. Removable disk name is MBED.
3. After completing the firmware writing, check to open the removable disk.
4. If “fail.txt” file is exists in the removable disk, it is writing the firmware failed.
5. The number two item attempts again, after pressing the Reset of the WIZwiki- W7500.
W7500 ISP Program
When W7500 is in the boot mode, firmware writing is possible via the ISP as WIZwiki-W7500 has a built-in ISP header. As ISP header supports the UART signals, you need a converter like TTL to RS232 or TTL to USB in order to connect to your PC.
Make configuration as shown below Block Diagram.
2. Entry into the WIZwiki-W7500 boot mode. To enter the Boot Mode, Keep press the sw1 and press the SW2.
5. “ISP” Start “Click on the firmware writing is in progress.