This is an old revision of the document!
Writing firmware in WIZwiki-W7500 has three ways.
1. When you connect the USB cable to the WIZwiki-W7500, PC recognized as a removable disk. Removable disk name is MBED.
3. After completing the firmware writing, check to open the removable disk.
4. If “fail.txt” file is exists in the removable disk, it is writing the firmware failed.
5. The number two item attempts again, after pressing the Reset of the WIZwiki- W7500.
W7500 ISP Program
When W7500 is in the boot mode operations is possible via firmware writing an ISP. So WIZwiki-W7500 has a built-in ISP header. Converted to RS-232 or USB signal and connect to the PC, because ISP header is the UART signals.
Make configuration as shown below Block Diagram.
2. Entry into the WIZwiki-W7500 boot mode. To enter the Boot Mode, Keep press the sw1 and press the SW2.
5. “ISP” Start “Click on the firmware writing is in progress.