When you get a WIZwiki-W7500ECO platform board first on your hand, the serial driver installation and hardware test are needed. Because WIZwiki-W7500ECO uses CMSIS-DAP firmware writing and does serial communicate through UART2 on W7500 (Target MCU).
To install the serial driver from ARM mbed, please refer to the below link.
WIZwiki-W7500ECO has a built-in default firmware. You can do self-test with the default firmware as below.
1. Connect Ethernet cable, USB cable to WIZwiki-W7500ECO. If you have a SD card, insert the SD card.
2. Run the Device Manager in Control panel and check which COM port is allocated to the USB port on WIZwiki-W7500ECO.
3. Press Reset SW, then LED1 and LED2 on WIZwiki-W7500 will be turned on. If LED1 and LED2 are turned off, then press the Reset SW again.
<Serial setting> Baud rate : 115200 Data bits : 8 Parity : None Stop bits : 1 Flow : None
If you have a SD card,It will turn on LED1 and LED2. The following message prints out to the serial port.
If you do not have a SD card, It will turn on LED1 only. The following message prints out to the serial port.
5. Run a command window and proceed with the ping test to WIZwiki-W7500ECO.
6. WIZwiki-W7500ECO operates as loopback server.
7. Make proceed with the ping test or loopback test with an IP of 192.168.077.009 on WIZwiki-W7500ECO.
Necessarily, IP of the PC must also be set to 192.168.077.XXX.
8. If you can do everything well, then your WIZwiki-W7500ECO doesn't have any problem.