The following screen will appear once the program is installed and opened.
The configuration tool is composed of four sections. Details of each section are available below.
| Figure: UDP Search |
| Figure: TCP Search
DO NOT TURN OFF POWER DURING FIRMWARE UPLOADING
IT CAN CAUSE MALFUNCTIONING
|Model name||Will be shown as WIZ750SR.|
|UART5)|| Shows the types of UART interfaces.
- RS-232/TTL: WIZ750SR hardware TTL or RS-232 version.
- RS-422/485: WIZ750SR hardware RS-422/485 version.
|Firmware version|| Shows the current firmware version6)
Composed of three sections: Major version number, Minor version number, and Maintenance version number ex) v1.0.0
|Status7)|| Shows the operational status of the device
- BOOT: Settings and firmware upload is possible during this status
- OPEN: Status before TCP connection
- CONNECT: Status after TCP connection
- UPGRADE: Firmware update or DHCP IP allocation during this status
- ATMODE: Serial AT command mode.
- UDP: UDP mode
|Debug message|| Shows the status of serial debug message
The serial debug message is printed via separate Debug UART and not Data UART, and the interface connection setting is fixed as 115200-8-N-1:None
* Details of IP address allocation are available at WIZ750SR User's Manual: IP address settings.
* PPPoE mode is not supported.
* WIZ750SR does not support PPPoE / DDNS
Data packing options can be multi-selected but has priority as shown below.
Character ⇒ Size ⇒ Timer
Please take caution of the following when using Trigger code.
| Figure: Search ID code
(UDP broadcast search)
|Figures: Progress Bar|
If there is any problem?
Please refer to our Troubleshooting Guide!