For using connected CT signals inside the Transformer or inside RJ45 the matching network (2x 50R) of the RX+/- signals must be isolated from CT (3.3V). For that isolation we need C23 and C24.
Please refer to the following schematic:
The RJ45 from UDE (RB1-125BAG1A) is used in many of our W5100 and W7100A related Modules.
- J1B121ZCCD from CETUS datasheet
- J1B1211CCD from CETUS (used in *1) datasheet
- RB1-1D5B8K1A from UDE datasheet
- RB1-125BAG1A from UDE (used in *2) datasheet
- J0011D21BNL from Pulse datasheet
*1) we use the J1B1211CCD from CETUS in our W5500-EVB, WIZ550io, WIZ550S2E and WIZ550web Modules.
*2) we use the RB1-125BAG1A from UDE in most of our our W5100 & W7100A related Plug-In and Serial-to-Ethernet (S2E) Modules.